2018 DC-AAPOR and WSS Summer Preview/Review Conference
Monday, July 16, 2018
Bureau of Labor Statistics
We know you can’t travel to every conference, so DC-AAPOR and WSS are teaming up once again to bring you a sample of exemplary presentations (both talks and posters) taking place at this year’s national and international conferences. At the 2018 Summer Conference Preview/Review, you will get the opportunity to share your work, hear what others are doing, and connect with colleagues.
A conference program will be released before the conference on both the WSS and DC-AAPOR websites. Presentations will be featured from some of the following conferences:
- American Association for Public Opinion Research Conference
- Joint Statistical Meetings
- World Association for Public Opinion Research
- International Field Directors and Technologies Conference
- International Total Survey Error Workshop
- Business Data Collection Workshop
- Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys International Conference
- Other survey methodology conferences
After the conference, we will have a happy hour at Union Pub. 201 Massachusetts Ave, NE (entrance is on D street). Conference registration includes food and drink at the happy hour.
Early registration ends 7/9 and prices go up after that, so please register early. Registration ends 7/13 so that we can get the attendee list to BLS. No on-site registration will be available. Registration prices are below:
- Students – $25.00
- Everyone else – $45.00
Early Bird (on or before July 9):
- Student/Retirees – $35.00
- DC-AAPOR/WSS members – $60.00
- Non-members – $90.00
Late registration (after July 9):
- Student/Retirees – $50.00
- DC-AAPOR/WSS members – $80.00
- Non-members – $110.00
Please bring a government-issued picture ID with you on the day of the conference to gain admission to the conference venue.
Thank you to our conference sponsors!
Platinum Sponsors: Fors|Marsh Group; Westat
Gold Sponsors: AIR; EurekaFacts; RTI International
Silver Sponsors: Gallup
For questions, please contact the conference chairs: Douglas Williams email@example.com and Wendy Martinez Martinez.Wendy@bls.gov