Executive Council Reception
March 12, 2019
Meet your national AAPOR Executive Council at this DC-AAPOR reception. Enjoy after-hours refreshments and mingle with members of the American Association for Public Opinion Research National Council. The membership of this year’s council can be found here.
While this event is free for DC-AAPOR members, please pre-register so we can get an accurate head count. You can register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-meet-the-national-aapor-council-tickets-56202998682
Zaytinya is located near the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro Stop at 701 9th Street.
For questions, please contact Hanyu Sun email@example.com
POQ Special Issue Conference
March 15, 2019 8:30am-4:00pm
DC-AAPOR will proudly host the 11th Public Opinion Quarterly (POQ) Special Issue Conference. This year’s conference features the guest editor and many of the authors who contributed to the 2018 Special Issue: “The Psychology of Politics and Elections”:
- Richard R. Lau (Rutgers University)
- Lilliana Mason (University of Maryland)
- Marzia Oceno (University of Michigan)
- Markus Prior (Princeton University)
- Kathleen Searles (Louisiana State University)
- Patrick D. Tucker (Yale University)
- Scott Keeter (Pew Research Center) – Discussant
- Jocelyn Kiley (Pew Research Center) – Discussant
You can purchase an event ticket via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
Thank you to Westat for sponsoring this event!