The DC-AAPOR Program Committee is responsible for organizing and scheduling events. To do this they coordinate with different speakers, other chapters of AAPOR, and other organizations in the Washington DC area including the Washington Statistical Society to appeal to the broad range of interests held by members of DC-AAPOR. They also help with reserving spaces and concessions for in-person events. The committee is overseen by the DC-AAPOR program chair. Please contact email@example.com if interested in organizing an event or to join the DC-AAPOR Program Committee.
The current DC-AAPOR Program Committee is:
- Marcus Berger, U.S. Census Bureau
- Lenore Cohen, U.S. Department of State
- Samantha Goldstein, FTI Consulting
- Zoe Padgett, Momentive
- Sarah Spell, the Pew Charitable Trusts
- Martha Stapleton, NORC at the University of Chicago